This year’s fourth issue of Bulletin for Industry 4.0 focuses on important industrial topics such as Cybersecurity and Testbeds for Industry 4.0.
From the content:
- The need to share data poses serious cybersecurity threats to industrial companies. How to build a successful data-driven business and eliminate cyber threats at the same time?
- International Data Spaces Association deals with secure data sharing and opens up a hub in the Czech Republic
- Sensitive data in mobile telephones can be protected by Chimera software developed at Technical University of Ostrava
- National Competence Centre for Cybersecurity at Technical University in Brno deals with safety of communication infrastructure for Industry 4.0
- What are the visions for development of Testbed for Industry 4.0? Take advantage of a great opportunity to visit it during an Open House Day.
- Ecosystem of Artificial Intelligence conference showed trends in development of Czech AI. Confederation of Industry mapped AI development in Czech companies in a unique survey.
- Siemens applies the highest cybersecurity standards common in banking industry to securing data in production companies.
- Cyber attacks: it is vital to cover both technical as well as legal aspects of cyber security. What to watch out for?
… and other interesting read.