Datum / čas
Date(s) - 04.11.
Kategorie ne Kategorie
Z důvodu narůstajícího počtu nemocných s covid-19 byla soutěž odložena. O náhradním termínu soutěže budeme vás budeme informovat.
You want to develop your own autonomously driving car and get in touch with professional developers of the future sports cars? You are in for a unique challenge, exciting teamwork and special prices? Then join the Porsche Engineering Student Contest on 4 November 2021 in Prague – CIIRC CTU or on 16 November 2021 in Ostrava.
Find full information and apply here
There are two possible versions of the contest according to the actual situation around COVID-19.
1) Offline version: The whole team will come to the contest venue in person.
2) Partly online version: Each team chooses one representative who will come to the contest venue in person. This member will represent the team on site, including the handling of the car. The other team members work remotely.
Essential focus lies on the health of all participants. General requirement for the participation in person will be a negative result of an antigen or PCR test.
What you have to do
- Register using the online form (you can register either as a single person or already as part of a team of five)
- Deadline for registration is on 24 October for Prague and on 31 October for Ostrava
- During the one-day competition, your task is to develop an innovative solution based on the topic “autonomous driving”
- Take part in two races
- Make a short presentation about the project that you worked on
- Pitch your solution in front of the jury