7th International Conference on
Industrial Applications of Holonic and Multi-Agent Systems
September 2-4, 2014, Valencia, Spain
in conjunction with DEXA 2015 events
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Holonic and Multi-Agent Systems provide a novel paradigm for managing, modelling and supporting complex systems. This concept has proved to be successful in a number of industrial domains such as manufacturing, real-time control, supply chain management, logistics, production planning and scheduling, air traffic control, smart grids, and others.
The conference aims to bring together researchers active in the area of Holonic and Multi-Agent Systems as well as Service-Oriented Architectures together with key engineers and industrial decision makers to share their views and experience in design, development and application of Holonic and Multi-Agent Systems for industrial problems.
Technical co-sponsorship of the IEEE System, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC) is expected.
SUGGESTED TOPICS (but not limited to):
- Theoretical backgrounds behind holonic/agent concepts, game-theoretic approaches as well as real-time automation and control
- Industrial applications of holonic, multi-agent, and service-oriented architectures (SOA) (case-studies are specially appreciated) including applications in smart grids, smart cities, and logistics
- Design principles, methodologies and applications of cyber-physical systems
- Specification of holonic, agent-based, and service-oriented architectures
and design methodologies including approaches for their fusion
- Semantic Web technologies, Knowledge Ontologies and Big Data
in agent-based and SOA-based industrial systems
- Communication principles and standards
- Virtual organiations & holonic factories – reconfigurable factories
- Agent-based system integration
- Modeling and simulation tools
- Reconfiguration tasks, coalition formation
- Novel application areas (health-care, environmental protection, government, humanitarian missions, smart grids, and smart cities)
- Visions and future trends of holonic, multi-agent systems, and SOA-based systems
- Standardization issues, security issues, industrial and logistic needs
- Obstacles and barriers to industrial deployment
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING THE HOLOMAS’15 ACCEPTED PAPERS:
1- Please carefully consider the reviewers´ comments and thoroughly revise your paper.
The authors are expected to submit improved versions of their papers fully respecting the reviewers’ comments.
2- The paper limitation in English has been extended to 12 pages in LNCS format (LNCS format).
All accepted conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings in “Lecture Notes in Computer Science” (LNCS) series by Springer Verlag.
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the ConfDriver system (update the paper).
3- The camera-ready paper must be re-uploaded as a zip-file (containing all sources) to the ConfDriver system before June 10th.
4- Please include the signed copyright form in the zip-file together with your paper.
5- Authors with over-page must pay the extra fee (80 EUR per page). The payment is charged via our registration website. A maximum of 2 over-pages is allowed.
6- Please note that we will not publish the paper if the author does not register (registration) and pay a registration fee (registration fees) on time. The registration and payment deadline is June 10th, thus please do not miss this deadline.
7- Feel free to contact us via email email@example.com if you need assistance in the preparation of your camera-ready copy and in the organization of your trip (eg. visa invitation letter).
To publish your paper we will need:
– source file(s) (a word document or compilable LaTeX sources)
– final pdf file
– filled-in and signed copyright form (copyright form)
We recommend to use a zip file format to create a single file that can be uploaded into the system.
General information on the conference venue, accommodation, transportation, conference program, social program, registration, etc. can be found on the conference web site at http://www.dexa.org.
|Vladimir Marik||Czech Technical University in Prague, CZ|
|Arnd Shirrmann||Airbus Industries, DE|
|Damien Trentesaux||Universite Valenciennes, FR|
|Pavel Vrba||Czech Technical University in Prague, CZ|
PROGRAM COMMITTEE (TBC):
|Jose Barata||Universidade Nova de Lisboa, PT|
|Theodor Borangiu||University of Bucharest, RO|
|Vicent Botti||Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, ES|
|Robert W. Brennan||University of Calgary, CAN|
|Adriana Giret||Universidad Politechnica de Valencia, ES|
|Luis Camarinha-Matos||Universidade Nova de Lisboa, PT|
|Armando W. Colombo||University of Applied Sciences Emden-Leer, DE|
|William Gruver||Simon Fraser University, CAN|
|Kenneth H. Hall||Rockwell Automation, USA|
|Patrikakis Charalampos||Technological Education Institute of Piraeus, GR|
|Toshiya Kaihara||Kobe University, JPN|
|Martin Klíma||CertiCon, a.s., CZ|
|Kari Koskinen||Helsinki University of Technology, FI|
|Jose L. M. Lastra||Tampere University of Technology, FI|
|Paulo Leitao||Polytechnic Institute of Braganca, PT|
|Wilfried Lepuschitz||Practical Robotics Institute Austria, AT|
|Björn H. Madsen||Smart Solutions, RU|
|César Marin||University of Manchester, UK|
|Francisco Maturana||Rockwell Automation, USA|
|Duncan McFarlane||Cambridge University, UK|
|Nikolay Mehandijev||University of Manchester, UK|
|Lars Moench||University of Hagen, DE|
|Thanh Nguyen Ngoc||Polytechnic University of Wroclaw, PL|
|Marek Obitko||Rockwell Automation, CZ|
|Stuart Rubin||SPAWAR Systems Center, San Diego, USA|
|Ilkka Seilonen||Helsinki University of Technology, FI|
|Paulo Shakarian||Arizona State University, USA|
|Petr Skobelev||Smart Solutions, RUS|
|Alexander Smirnov||SPIIRAS, RUS|
|Václav Snášel||Technical University, Ostrava, CZ|
|Thomas Strasser||AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, AT|
|Pavel Tichy||Rockwell Automation, CZ|
|Valeriy Vyatkin||Lulea Tekniska Universitet, SE|
|Alois Zoitl||fortiss, DE|