(Ordered by the project start instant, the newest first)
- AI&Reasoning: Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. Project No. CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/15_003/0000466, co-funded by EU, the call Excellent Research Teams within the Operational Programme Research, Development, and Education and the Czech Ministry of Education. Principal investigator: Josef Urban. From June 2017 to October 2022.
- R4I: Robotics for Industry 4.0. Project No. CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/15_003/0000470, co-funded by EU, the call Excellent Research Teams within the Operational Programme Research, Development, and Education and the Czech Ministry of Education. Principal investigator: Robert Babuška. From June 2017 to October 2022.
- IMPACT: Intelligent Machine Perception, Project No. Intelligent Machine Perception: g, co-funded by EU, the call Excellent Research Teams within the Operational Programme Research, Development, and Education and the Czech Ministry of Education. Principal investigator: Josef Šivic. From June 2017 to October 2022.
- NaoSkin: Robot self-calibration and safe physical human-robot interaction inspired by body representations in primate brain. Project funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 17-15697Y. Principal Investigator Matěj Hoffmann Faculty of Electrical Engineering ČVUT, team member from CIIRC Karla Štěpánová. From February 2017 to December 2019.
- KONPOLA: Robotic cell for inspection of painted parts in industrial manufacturing. Project no. CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_019/0004939, co-financed by the European Union, the Enterprises and Innovations Operational Programme. The goal of the project is the development of the inspection system for surface defects detection on the painted nonplanar surfaces of manufactured components. The Main Beneficiary: FCC průmyslové systémy s.r.o., responsible investigator Otto Havle. Responsible investigator at ČVUT: Václav Hlaváč. From October 2016 to September 2019.
- DIGICOR: Decentralised Agile Coordination Across Supply Chains. Project No. 723336 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020-IND-CE programme. Airbus Defence & Space GmbH (Germany). Principal investigator at ČVUT Vladimír Mařík. From October 2016 to September 2019 (3 years).
- RadioRoSo: Radioactive Waste Robotic Sorter. The experiment funded by the European Union’s FP7 project European Coordination Hub for Open Robotics Development (ECHORD++, No. 601116). Principal investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. From September 2016 to February 2018 (18 months).
- FLOPP: The factory of the future – FLexible, Optimized and controllable Production Platforms. Project no. CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_019/0004688, co-financed by the European Union. In the factory of the future, manufactures will improve production by applying new design priciples, implementing digital technologies, and integrating processes across the value chain. Flexibility, quality, speed and safety will also be enhanced. The Main Beneficiary: Eaton Elektrotechnika s.r.o. Responsible investigator ČVUT: Antonín Novák. From January 2016 to September 2019.
- EERA_CZ: Enabling participation of Czech research organizations in the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA). Project LE 15024 of the program EUPRO II. Coordinator Naděžda Witzanyová, Research Centre Řež, Czech Republic. Principal investigator at ČVUT Petr Kadera. From January 2016 to December 2017 (2 years).
- SafeLog: Safe human-robot interaction in logistic applications for highly flexible warehouses. Project No. 688117 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020- ICT programme. Coordinator Prof. Hein Björn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, Principal investigator at ČVUT Libor Přeučil. From January 2016 to December 2019 (4 years).
- UP-Drive: Automated Urban Parking and Driving. Project No. 688652 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020, coordinator Wojciech Derendarz, Volkswagen Research, Wolfsburg, Germany. Principal Investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. From January 2016 to December 2019 (4 years).
- AI4REASON: Artificial Intelligence for Large-Scale Computer-Assisted Reasoning. ERC – Consolidator Grant No. 649043. Funded by the European Commission, European Research Council (ERC) within the Horizon 2020 programme. Principal investigator: Josef Urban. From September 2015 to August 2020 (5 years).
- SeLeCt: Structures, learning, Cognition. Project funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 15-04960S. Principal Investigator Iveta Mrázová, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague. Václav Hlaváč leads ČVUT team in the project. From January 2015 to December 2017 (3 years).
- Smart Nest Box: a joint project witht the Czech University of Life Science Prague, Faculty of Environmental Science. Funded by the internal project of ČZU at this moment. Principal Investigator: Markéta Zárybnická. Responsible investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. There has been no formal grant at ČVUT to support it financially. Started September 2014, open ended.
- TRADR: Long-Term Human-Robot Teaming for Robot Assisted Disaster Response. Funded by the European Union, FP7- ICT: Cognitive systems, interaction, robotics. Integrated project No. 609763. Principal invesitgator Ivana Kruijff-Korbayová, DFKI Saarbrücken, Germany. Responsible investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. Follow-up of the project NIFTi. From November 2013 to December 2017 (4 years). Local pages of TRADR project at ČVUT with Sept 1, 2016 Amatrice, Italy earthquake mission.
- CAK: Center for Applied Cybernetics. Principal investigator Vladimír Kučera. CAK has been running under different grants since 2001. The current TACR grant TE01020197 runs from January 2012 to December 2019 (8 years).
Responsible: Václav Hlaváč