(Ordered by the project start instant, the newest first)
- DIGICOR: Decentralised Agile Coordination Across Supply Chains. Project No. 723336 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020-IND-CE programme. Airbus Defence & Space GmbH (Germany). Principal investigator at ČVUT Vladimír Mařík. From October 2016 to September 2019 (3 years).
- RadioRoSo: Radioactive Waste Robotic Sorter. The experiment funded by the European Union’s FP7 project European Coordination Hub for Open Robotics Development (ECHORD++, No. 601116). Principal investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. From September 2016 to February 2018 (18 months).
- EERA_CZ: Enabling participation of Czech research organizations in the European Energy Research Aliance (EERA). Project LE 15024 of the program EUPRO II. Coordinator Naděžda Witzanyová, Research Centre Řež, Czech Republic. Principal investigator at ČVUT Petr Kadera. From January 2016 to December 2017 (2 years).
- SafeLog: Safe human-robot interaction in logistic applications for highly flexible warehouses. Project No. 688117 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020- ICT programme. Coordinator Prof. Hein Björn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, Principal investigator at ČVUT Libor Přeučil. From January 2016 to December 2019 (4 years).
- UP-Drive: Automated Urban Parking and Driving. Project No. 688652 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020, coordinator Wojciech Derendarz, Volkswagen Research, Wolfsburg, Germany. Principal Investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. From January 2016 to December 2019 (4 years).
- AI4REASON: Artificial Intelligence for Large-Scale Computer-Assisted Reasoning. ERC – Consolidator Grant No. 649043. Funded by the European Commission, European Research Council (ERC) within the Horizon 2020 programme. Principal investigator: Josef Urban. From September 2015 to August 2020 (5 years).
- SeLeCt: Structures, learning, Cognition. Project funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 15-04960S. Principal Investigator Iveta Mrázová, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague. Václav Hlaváč leads ČVUT team in the project. From January 2015 to December 2017 (3 years).
- Smart Nest Box: a joint project witht the Czech University of Life Science Prague, Faculty of Environmental Science. Funded by the internal project of ČZU at this moment. Principal Investigator: Markéta Zárybnická. Responsible investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. There has been no formal grant at ČVUT to support it financially. Started September 2014, open ended.
- TRADR: Long-Term Human-Robot Teaming for Robot Assisted Disaster Response. Funded by the European Union, FP7- ICT: Cognitive systems, interaction, robotics. Integrated project No. 609763. Principal invesitgator Ivana Kruijff-Korbayová, DFKI Saarbrücken, Germany. Responsible investigator at ČVUT Václav Hlaváč. Follow-up of the project NIFTi. From November 2013 to December 2017 (4 years). Local pages of TRADR project at ČVUT.
- CAK: Center for Applied Cybernetics. Principal investigator Vladimír Kučera. CAK has been running under different grants since 2001. The current TACR grant TE01020197 runs from January 2012 to December 2019 (8 years).
Responsible: Václav Hlaváč