CIIRC is a top research facility combining a strong academic background of the oldest Czech technical university and the opportunities of applied research connected to industry needs. CIIRC is a research and a teaching facility with scientific backing which delivers excellent results at the highest international level. The institute is opened to experts from the Czech Republic as well as abroad who can become full-time employees as well as just collaborators. CIIRC is looking for talented employees at full-time as well as part-time positions.
If you are interested in working at CIIRC and would like to learn more about current openings please contact us at email@example.com.
Current vacancies – research projects
CIIRC CTU is currently hiring for the following research projects:
The final date for accepting aplications is the date next to the vacancy.
Positions already filled
- 2021-11-24 – Junior Researcher – International Mobility (CIIRC)
- 2021-11-15 – Scientific Director (CIIRC)
- 2020-12-01 – PhD positions on the POSTMAN project (CIIRC)
- 2020-11-01 – ELISE Project coordinator/manager (CIIRC)
- 2020-08-01 – ELISE Web Developer (CIIRC)
- 2019-10-01 –3x Tenure-track positions (CIIRC)
- 2019-09-21 – PostDoc (CIIRC)
- 2019-09-20 – RICAIP Director (CIIRC)
- 2019-06-04 – Early Stage Researcher (CIIRC in cooperation with Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN)
- 2019-01-03 – CIIRC Director (rector’s CTU)