(Ordered by the project end instant, the newest first)
- EIT Manufacturing – Sub-projects January 2022 – December 2022:
- ConFacts: Multi-layer Connected Factories with hybrid conventional and digital components
- Demo4Green: Green Manufacturing: Demonstrating technologies to fight Climate Change
- AMazED: Demand-driven additive manufacturing upskilling in RIS countries
- RIEMANN: ROS-based Education of Advanced Motion Planning and Control
- SmartDIGI: Smart Educational Framework for DIGItalization
- FactoRIS II: Learning Factories for Digital Transformation of SMEs II
- Personal systems of CTU: Concept Prague – Personal assistance and healthcare systems. The project is implemented within the Operational Program Prague – Growth Pole of the Czech Republic and co-funded by European Union, call no. 24 for Support of technology and knowledge transfer from research organizations to practice. Responsible researcher: Pavel Smrž. February 2018 – June 2021.
- EIT Manufacturing
January 2021 – December 2021:
- EIT Manufacturing RIS Hubs, ID 20174, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, Horizon 2020. Lead: Petr Šamánek. Funding possibilities overview in Czechia
- AIMS2, ID 21039, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, European Union. Lead: Dr. Václav Jirkovský
- M-NEST-2, ID 21215, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, European Union. Lead: Dr. Petr Kolář
- ManuLearn II, ID 21166, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, European Union. Lead: Dr. Petr Kolář
- RIS I40 Hub, ID 21094, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, European Union. Lead: Jaroslav Lískovec
- Start for Future funded by the EIT Manufacturing, European Union.
January 2020 – December 2020:
- DigTrafoRis (Digital Transformation in RIS), ID 20173, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, Horizon 2020. Lead: Jaroslav Lískovec
- LIFT Europe, ID 20078, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, Horizon 2020. Lead: Dr. Petr Kolář
- M-NEST-RIS, ID 20039, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, Horizon 2020. Lead: Dr. Petr Kolář
- ManuLearn, ID 20136, funded by the EIT Manufacturing, Horizon 2020. Lead: Dr. Petr Kolář
AI4REASON: Artificial Intelligence for Large-Scale Computer-Assisted Reasoning. ERC – Consolidator Grant No. 649043. Funded by the European Commission, European Research Council (ERC) within the Horizon 2020 programme. Principal investigator: Josef Urban. From September 2015 to October 2020 (5 years).
SafeLog: Safe human-robot interaction in logistic applications for highly flexible warehouses. Project No. 688117 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020- ICT programme. Coordinator Prof. Hein Björn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, Principal investigator at CTU Libor Přeučil. From January 2016 to June 2020.
Kassandra: Multi-Camera Vehicles‘ Undercarriage Security Scanner. The project no. VI20172020080 is realized in cooperation with VOP CZ company and is co-funded by the Ministry of the Interior CR. Responsible investigator at CTU: Libor Přeučil. From January 2017 to April 2020.
- DAMiAS – Data-driven Asset Management in Automobile Industry Based on Semantic Modelling – Funded by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic, Project No. TF04000054. Responsible Investigator at CIIRC CTU: Pavel Burget. January 2018 – December 2019
- Smart Camera: New Generation Monitoring Center. The project no. VI20172019082 is realized in cooperation with CertiCon a.s. and is co-funded by the Ministry of the Interior CR. Responsible investigator at CTU: Václav Hlaváč. From January 2017 to December 2019.
- UP-Drive: Automated Urban Parking and Driving. Project No. 688652 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020, coordinator Wojciech Derendarz, Volkswagen Research, Wolfsburg, Germany. Principal Investigator at CTU Václav Hlaváč. From January 2016 to December 2019 (4 years).
- VRR44: Development of the study environment at CTU in Prague. Project reg. no. CZ.02.2.67/0.0/0.0/17_044/0008539 is funded by Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic (MEYS), program Operational Programme Research, Development and Education. Principal investigator Dr. Ondřej Velek. January 2018 to October 2019.
- ImitRob: Imitation learning supported by language for industrial robotics. Funded by Technological agency CR, project No. TJ01000470. Principal investigator Karla Štěpánová, CIIRC CTU. From October 2017 to September 2019.
- NaoSkin: Robot self-calibration and safe physical human-robot interaction inspired by body representations in primate brain. Project funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 17-15697Y. Principal Investigator Matěj Hoffmann Faculty of Electrical Engineering CTU, team member from CIIRC Karla Štěpánová. From February 2017 to December 2019.
- DIGICOR: Decentralised Agile Coordination Across Supply Chains. Project No. 723336 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020-IND-CE programme. Airbus Defence & Space GmbH (Germany). Principal investigator at CTU Vladimír Mařík. From October 2016 to September 2019 (3 years).
- KONPOLA: Robotic cell for inspection of painted parts in industrial manufacturing. Project no. CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_019/0004939, co-financed by the European Union, the Enterprises and Innovations Operational Programme. The goal of the project is the development of the inspection system for surface defects detection on the painted nonplanar surfaces of manufactured components. The Main Beneficiary: FCC průmyslové systémy s.r.o., responsible investigator Otto Havle. Responsible investigator at CTU: Václav Hlaváč. From October 2016 to September 2019.
- FLOPP: The factory of the future – FLexible, Optimized and controllable Production Platforms. Project no. CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_019/0004688, co-financed by the European Union. In the factory of the future, manufactures will improve production by applying new design priciples, implementing digital technologies, and integrating processes across the value chain. Flexibility, quality, speed and safety will also be enhanced. The Main Beneficiary: Eaton Elektrotechnika s.r.o. Responsible investigator CTU: Antonín Novák. From January 2016 to September 2019.
- LADIO: Live Action Data Input/Output. EU H2020 No. 731970 Project. Principal investigator at the CTU is Tomas Pajdla. January 2018 – July 2019.
- CAK: Center for Applied Cybernetics. Principal investigator Vladimír Kučera. Project consortium consists of 4 public universities and 11 small, medium, and large enterprises. CAK has been running under different grants since 2001. The current Technology Agency Czech Republic grant TE01020197 runs from January 2012 to December 2019 (8 years).
- TDS: Time-Delay Compensators for Flexible Systems. Supported by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, GA16-173985. Principal investigator Vladimír Kučera. From January 2016 to December 2018 (3 years).
RICAIP: Research and Innovation Centre on Advanced Industrial Production. Project No. 763559 funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 WIDESPREAD-04-2017-Teaming Phase1, Coordinator: CIIRC CTU. Principal investigator at CTU Vladimír Mařík. From September 2017 to August 2018 (1 year).
RadioRoSo: Radioactive Waste Robotic Sorter. The experiment funded by the European Union’s FP7 project European Coordination Hub for Open Robotics Development (ECHORD++, No. 601116). Principal investigator at CTU Václav Hlaváč. From September 2016 to February 2018 (18 months).
EERA_CZ: Enabling participation of Czech research organizations in the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA). Project LE 15024 of the program EUPRO II. Coordinator Naděžda Witzanyová, Research Centre Řež, Czech Republic. Principal investigator at CTU Petr Kadera. From January 2016 to December 2017 (2 years).
SeLeCt: Structures, learning, Cognition. Project funded by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 15-04960S. Principal Investigator Iveta Mrázová, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague. Václav Hlaváč leads CTU team in the project. From January 2015 to December 2017 (3 years).
TRADR: Long-Term Human-Robot Teaming for Robot Assisted Disaster Response. Funded by the European Union, FP7- ICT: Cognitive systems, interaction, robotics. Integrated project No. 609763. Principal invesitgator Ivana Kruijff-Korbayová, DFKI Saarbrücken, Germany. Responsible investigator at CTU Václav Hlaváč. Follow-up of the project NIFTi. From November 2013 to December 2017 (4 years).
- Smart Nest Box: a joint project witht the Czech University of Life Science Prague, Faculty of Environmental Science. Funded by the internal project of ČZU at this moment. Principal Investigator: Markéta Zárybnická. Responsible investigator at CTU Václav Hlaváč. There has been no formal grant at CTU to support it financially. From September 2014 to December 2017.