Datum / čas
Date(s) - 25.05.
Kategorie ne Kategorie
Inclusive, safe, and resilient cities are one of the key UN Sustainable Development Goals. From that perspective, utilization of innovative technologies is important as they enable an effective planning and governance of communities, a better functioning of transport systems, ameliorate access to healthcare and other basic services, and protect the environment. The 3rd Czech-Israeli Forum on Innovations is organized on May 25, 2022 to facilitate Czech-Israeli partnerships in pursuing these goals.
The registration is free. Find information on program and registration on event web site: https://cifi.cz/
- A Vision of Smart Cities in 2030
- Smart Cities Concepts Utilizing new Technologies
- Key Elements for Building Smart, Sustainable & Resilient Communities
- Smart Solutions in Everyday Life
- Presentations of Czech and Israeli Enterprises
The CIFI 2022 shall provide a platform to discuss key issues regarding development and implementation of smart technologies for urban planning and management and should boost Czech-Israeli collaboration.