Datum / čas
Date(s) - 06.11.
Open House Day in Testbed for Industry 4.0 and the National Centre of Industry 4.0
Accompanying conference programme: Digitization from A to Z
Date: Wednesday Nov 6, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Registration and full programme
Digitization and Industry 4.0 have become frequently used terms and while for someone they are an everyday reality, for others they are still just a label without a specific meaning. But what does it mean? Why digitize? And most importantly – where to begin?
Together with our partners we have prepared a day full of presentations and workshops aimed to introduce selected Industry 4.0 technologies and to show their impact on increasing production efficiency. We will present examples of programs, applications and procedures that can help companies with the process of adopting Industry 4.0 principles. We will simply take you through the process of digitization from the beginning to the end.
Highlights of the Open House Day:
- Siemens will show a “smart” racing motorcycle Honda CBR 600RR which represents a unique combination of machine, sensors and the MindSphere cloud platform – exclusively at Testbed for Industry 4.0 after it premiered at the International Machinery Fair in Brno.
- The first scooter ever built with the technology of 3D printing of metals will arrive all the way from Ostrava – courtesy of Protolab 3D printing centre with the Ostrava Technical University VŠB TUO
- A unique methodology can help assess the digital maturity of a company and lay out the best plan for necessary technical innovations – developed by CIIRC CTU experts in cooperation with Testbed for Industry 4.0
- A voice commanded collaborative robot UR5 which can answer back and is able to locate objects in space – example of human and robot collaboration for the assembly and visual control of assembled parts
- “How to get started with robots” – a practical mobile device application that can help bring together companies looking for robotic implementations and their providers and integrators
- Confederation of Industry and the Czech Chamber of Commerce will share their experience with implementing Industry 4.0 principles in Czech SMEs and will offer helpful tips on digitization
- Central Bohemian Innovation Centre (SIC) will introduce Innovation vouchers which can become just the right impulse for technical innovations
- Digital innovation hub DIGIMAT will show examples of successful digitization of South Moravian companies
- partners will present Industry 4.0 technologies and applications at their stands
- Guided tours of the Testbed for Industry 4.0 and drinks made by a robotic bar tender for everyone