On the last day of October students as well as companies had an opportunity to visit Testbed for Industry 4.0 in CIIRC CUT and view the experimental space of the smart factory of the future, try out augmented and virtual reality, hear interesting lectures, visit workshops and least but not the last establish new business contacts with partners of the National Centre for Industry 4.0 who presented their companies and technologies at the event.
The program of the Open House Day in the morning hours was dedicated to students from technology-focused high schools and universities who had the unique opportunity to try out technologies of the future and encounter industrial production.
The afternoon program was aimed at company representatives from small and medium enterprises, professionals interested in learning about Industry 4.0 as well as providers of innovative solutions. During the course of the event our partners and guests initiated many inspiring connections and agreements which we hope will grow into interesting business opportunities.
Guests appreciated interesting lectures and educative workshops which came accompanied by a drink from a robotic bartender or a coffee from a robotic barista and often led to inspiring discussions.
- Welcome word; Robotics, Machine Perception
prof. Vaclav Hlavac, CIIRC CUT
- Digital planning of welding shops in Škoda Auto
Petr Hynek, Coordinator of digitalization, robotization and welding shop structure planning; Production and logistics of Škoda Auto
- Testbed for Industry 4.0 Introduction
Dr. Pavel Burget, Head of Testbed CIIRC CUT
- Production lines layout optimization
Dr. Petr Kadera, CIIRC CUT
- Digital maintenance in Škoda Auto press shop
Lukáš Kousal, Coordinator of technical service for press shops maintenance; Production and logistics of Škoda Auto
National Centre for Industry 4.0 partners presentations:
- ABRA Software a.s.
- Factorio Solutions – robotic bartender, robotic barista
- Business Chamber of the CR
- Kuka AG
- Central Bohemian Innovation Centre (SIC)
- SICK CR – laser scanners
- Siemens – Digital Twin and solutions for IoT Siemens MindSphere, Condition Monitoring
- Škoda Auto – digital maintenance in press shop Škoda Auto
- VSB – Technical university of Ostrava – Smart Factory and Digital Twin in Ostrava
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen – demonstration of technologies and smart textiles
- Mitsubishi Electric Europe – Predictive Maintenance demonstration booth
- Merica – planning optimization
- Pocket Virtuality – virtual reality, distant presence